Wednesday 1 September 2010

Scott pilgrim vs the world - Quisli

Now this another film that surprised me, once magnum said it was a good film I was like is he taking the piss or is this guy serious and yes this guy was serious. Now you people need to get your downloading ass's down the bloody cinema and pay that so called over priced ticket to watch this film where it should be watched in all it's glory on the big screen. A film made for geeks, I see why magnum loved it, and from the opening pixelated scene I knew steelwould love it too.

Cera the same as he is in all his films, he must have been preparing in those for this role becuase this film is where it suited best, and ramon ramona, well I see why he was after this one, you wanna see her in her lingeray wow. And allways changng her hair color every week, I know people who have done this but this girl really pulls this off.

Knives well she's cool aswell, reminds me abit of the girl from knocked up, which one? The stoned Asian one. All you gaming geeks will love this and even if you aren't a gaming geek, me, you'll love it too, it shits all over shifty axion films directed by old I should not be a action hero anymore director. Surprised just like in Bruges, the new karate kid and walk the line did as I didn't fancy watching these films but he'll they surprised me fo show.

Oh and this film is such an on it's own idea, I know or I do now know it was a comic, thanks el papa, and this just adds to the whole geek game kapow here and paf there, I'm glad I saw this film too and I wanna watch it again, wish I knew more about games to get all those references, watch this if you where disapointed by crappy action film old men we still can act film or just becase I told you too, it's got games, bands, laughs and cool geeky girls, not even geeky but cool, not one of those five a day girls, cos they look like a orange.

I give this film ten terrabytes out of ten

1 comment: