Saturday 15 January 2011

TRAILER WATCH - 2011

As good old Sam Beckett use to say - OH BOY; looking through the list of films coming our way this year - it seems to be a year of the SHIT and not the HIT.

The yanks are bringing us their take on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... why?
We're getting a prequel to the John Carpenter classic The Thing... why?
And it appears "THE" FINAL DESTINATION wasn't the final destination after all... why?

I wish I could cryogenically freeze myself and skip the entire year to enjoy the gems that 2012 has to offer - The Dark Knight Rises, Star Trek 2, The Spiderman Reboot, James Bond 23, Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel... the list goes on, but then I wouldn't be able to rant and rave of all the Shit that's coming my way.

Anyhow below is a few trailers of what to expect on the Hit or Shit's radar:

FAST FIVE

Yeah the titles shit, but the Fast and the Furious films are my guilty pleasure - I love em and look they've got that very talented actor The Rock in it now...great!



TRANSFORMERS 3: Dark of the Moon

What is it with these shit names - Dark of the moon? - I expect this film to be as shit as its title. I actually enjoyed the first film - but then its carbon copy of a sequel came out... yawn and I'm expecting much the same from this one with zoomed in arse shots of whoever Michael Bay has replaced Megan Fox with.



SCREAM 4:

Yes that's how shit 2011 is going to be - bringing back a shit trilogy that should of stayed dead in the 90's, let's hope this new killer breaks all the horror rules and just kills everyone so we'll never have to see another sequel ever again!



Green Hornet reviews will be up this week.

MAGNUM

No comments:

Post a Comment