Wednesday 4 August 2010

The A Team - Quisli

The only reason I wanted to watch this was to see wikus in action again, yes murdock was absolut brilliance. I liked this film, I never really watched The A team, but i am a fan of this film, some of you A team fans may have a different opinion but tanks explosions and rediculous rescue missions make this film a win.

This is a comedy action packed film and i'd definately go and see it again, i thought it was gonna be a letdown based on the trailer, with a tank falling to earth but no. Murdock is defiantley the star of this film, liam nieson is ok but there is something about him that i dont quite like, i think its his accent. BA, shoulda been played by 50 cent as i cant understand a word he says so why not replace him with another big guy that i know but still cant understand a word he says. I was a bit dissapointed about the lack of gold chains aswell, come on if your gonna play Mr T then pull out the stops.

its not film of the year, I think toy story 3 is gonna win hands down, but it is defiantley a must see, even if it is not correct to the series, a comedy action packed film with a couple of stars in it that has been highly anticipated, gets my vote.

I dont really have a bad thing to say about this film, but im more looking forward to expendables, oh and this film is chic freindly, I went with my girlfriend and she loved it, probarly because that other guy had his top off quite alot, but oh well. If you loved the south african guy in district 9, watch this film just on that and i think youll be as happy as a house.

I give this film 8/10
I dont know what the others things but if this doesnt get atleast above a 6 then you spent too much time eating popcorn and comparing this with the 80's or whenever it was originally screened, i dont give a shit, i give it a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment