Tuesday 13 July 2010

Troy

Well parachutes, original theme music and the jungle. Where are they oh well there not on earth coz the clever chic already realised that one out, why was she in the film, token female. Didn't like the lead role and his dodgy voice, no cameo from arnie and rip off lines like "come on kill me" and "what you waiting for do it". Favorite moment was the samurai sword fight but still a bit of a let down to the climax.

Oh I'm talking about predators by the way, I think the original music was the best thng about this film, It relied entirely on the first film. That black guy from the matrix made a pointless appearance. I generally liked the film but thought it would have been better as a film in ts own right and not part of the predator series. It's much better than that avp crap, but nothing on the original, but I would watch it again, and that rasta alien still scares the he'll out of me. The ending was a big let down, and left the film open for a part 2 or 4. Nothing was really resolved, all the predators died and nothing came of their death, I think they would have killed everyone and then arnie turns up on a time machine chopper and kills all the predators with his bare fists, to then revive the Spanish woman and take her back to the ninties in his chopper where they plan how to kill all the predators and save the human race from more alien abductions, but I'm not a director.

I give it 6 stars, would have been 7 if there was a better lead role and if it wasn't such a rip off of predator

No comments:

Post a Comment